Important Website Restock Information
Website Restock Information Next website Restock –
1. New website restock listings become live at 7.00pm AEST (Brisbane time).
2. A friendly reminder that the items in your cart are not yours until you have paid for them. This means that someone else can also put the same item into their cart at the same time – the one who gets the item is the person who completed checkout the fastest. I am sorry but there is nothing I can do about this.
3. If you are worried about missing out on the pieces that you want (as many items are one-off pieces) you are more than welcome to make multiple orders. After you have paid for postage on your first order, use code ADD or ADD4INTERNATIONAL for any subsequent orders (this will remove all shipping costs) and then email me within 4 hours with all your order numbers with which you would like to combine shipping. My shipping software does not always automatically combine orders, and due to very high volumes of orders I may not see them. This means I need the email from you - without this I will not be refunding any excess shipping which you may have incurred as I would have already have had to pay these costs.
(Please note, if the ADD coupon is abused to receive free post without qualifying, your items will not be posted until postage costs have been paid).
4. Orders over $100 (excluding shipping costs) can receive free shipping. This is automatic at checkout.
5. Please remember that I am a one-woman business, so there is a 3-5 business day processing time for me to sort through, package and pack your orders before posting. Thank you so much for your patience.