Important Website Restock Information
Website Restock Information Next website Restock –
23rd April 2019
1. New website restock listings become live at 7.00pm AEST (Brisbane time).
2. A friendly reminder that the items in your cart are not yours until you have paid for them. This means that someone else can also put the same item into their cart at the same time – the one who gets the item is the person who completed checkout the fastest. I am sorry but there is nothing I can do about this.
3. If you are worried about missing out on the pieces that you want (as many items are one-off pieces) you are more than welcome to make multiple orders. There are two ways of going about this: - After you have paid for postage on your first order, use code ADD for any subsequent orders (this will remove all shipping costs) and then email me within 6 hours with all your order numbers with which you would like to combine shipping. - OR make as many orders as you wish as normal, email me within 6 hours with all your order numbers with which you would like combined shipping and I will refund the excess shipping fees to you.
(Please note, if the ADD coupon is abused to receive free post without qualifying, your items will not be posted until postage costs have been paid).
4. Orders over $100 (excluding shipping costs) can receive free shipping (within Australia), just use code OVER100 at checkout. Postage costs will not be refunded if coupon codes were not used at time of checkout.
5. Please remember that I am a one-woman business, so there is a 3-5 business day processing time for me to sort through, package and pack your orders before posting. Thank you so much for your patience.